A little complaint about the failures with the login history page has turned into an attack of my character.
No one seems to believe that there is a problem with the page, I keep getting the old “It works for me, so it must be your computer” line.
So let’s clarify a few obvious problems with that statement!
- I’m not an idiot!
- Other users have mentioned this problem to me (I’m refusing to divulge their information to save them from being attacked!)
- I have tested from both home and work
- I have used multiple computers
- I have used various browsers
- Family members have the same problem
- See #1
I’ve attempted to follow Dragelet’s request to solve this via email, but only received an excuse about me not being a player?
In one of my posts on the ELF message board I’ve made a statement about why nobody else is complaining about the page problem… after seeing the way I’ve been attacked, why should anyone else step forward?
So I’ve decided to add a poll to my blog.
The first question is whether the login history page is accessible to you.
All voting will be anonymous!
That’s enough rambling for now… don’t forget to vote!